By Sam Piha
We’ve been very busy during the first half of 2023 addressing many of the cutting edge issues faced by the afterschool field. We have written many LIAS blogs (23), published several briefing papers (3), and sponsored several training webinars (7). Below we share several of our most popular resources and some of our favorites from 2023.
- A Youth Leader Speaks Out on Kindness and the Youth Mental Health Crisis
- A Case for Involving Youth to Address the Youth Mental Health Crisis (Part 1)
- How Many More?
- Moving From Grief to Wellness in Our Schools
- Employing Youth and Workforce Development in Afterschool
- The Radical Power of Kindness and Joy in Afterschool Programs
RECORDED WEBINAR TRAININGS
For a comprehensive catalogue of our afterschool resources, click here.
Temescal Associates and the How Kids Learn Foundation (a 501(c)3) are dedicated to building the capacity of leaders and organizations in education and youth development who are serious about improving the lives of young people. Our clients include leaders of youth serving institutions and organizations, school and youth program practitioners, public and private funders, intermediary organizations, and policy makers. Our work ranges from building large scale youth and community initiatives to providing services to young people on a day-to-day basis.